Civil Project Engineer
Coastal Engineering Co., Inc. is seeking a Staff Engineer to provide support to Project Managers in our Civil Engineering Department.
Job duties include:
- Collects data and gathers information and/or documents.
- Engineering and survey field work.
- Engineering and survey calculations and analysis.
- Soil testing for subsurface sewage disposal system and drainage system designs.
- Site inspections.
- Assists Project Managers and Project Engineers in preparation of project deliverables including:
- A variety of other in-office and field tasks associated with civil engineering projects.
- Other duties as appropriate.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- EIT certification preferred.
- Must have some experience using AutoCAD for preparation of site plans.
- Valid driver’s license.
Coastal Engineering Co., Inc. has offices in Orleans, Sandwich, and Nantucket, all just a few miles from beautiful Cape Cod beaches. Recreational and cultural opportunities abound. The company offers an attractive benefits package including health, dental, disability, and life insurance, 401K, and a generous holiday and paid time off package. EOE.