Land Survey Technician
Coastal Engineering Co., Inc. is seeking a Land Survey Technician to provide field surveying and data gathering support and processing for Project Managers.
Job duties include:
- A variety of land survey tasks associated with civil engineering and surveying projects obtained by the company.
- Ability to research public records.
- Use of optical survey instruments for engineering and surveying field work.
- Performing field calculations.
- Reading engineering and surveying plans and documents.
- Use of hand tools, machines, and other items for the purpose of performing appropriate field surveying and other required duties.
- Other duties as appropriate.
- Minimum of two years of land surveying experience in the field and one year of office experience, or equivalent college course activity.
- SIT or ability to obtain registration.
- Ability to work well with others and enhance a positive team building environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
Coastal Engineering Co., Inc. has offices in Orleans, Sandwich, and Nantucket, all just a few miles from beautiful Cape Cod beaches. Recreational and cultural opportunities abound. The company offers an attractive benefits package including health, dental, disability, and life insurance, 401K, and a generous holiday and paid time off package. EOE.